I love the web. Not surprisingly, some of the questions that flash in my mind every time I visit a website are:
- “How was it built?”;
- “Which technologies were used?”;
- “Which languages were used?”;
- “Why did they choose these colours?”;
- “How does the structure change when I resize the window?”;
- “Which fonts were used?”;
- “Does it respect a11y?”.
Each time I was about to create my personal site, a certainty remained in my mind: to let people know how it had been created. Now this site is real, and I certainly don't give up on that. You can read about how I built this website from the ground up on the About page.
If you have any questions, ideas, advice, suggestion, or if you want to tell me something or get in touch with me, please: do it! You can find me on Twitter (you can click on the profile picture on the homepage to send me a Direct Message), or you can e-mail me.