I love the web. Not surprisingly, some of the questions that flash in my mind every time I visit a website are:
- “How was it built?”;
- “Which technologies were used?”;
- “Which languages were used?”;
- “Why did they choose these colours?”;
- “How does the structure change when I resize the window?”;
- “Which fonts were used?”;
- “Does it respect a11y?”.
Each time I was about to create my personal site, a certainty remained in my mind: to let people know how it had been created. Now this site is real, and I certainly don't give up on that. You can read about how I built this website from the ground up on the About page.
Questions? Ideas? Suggestions? Do you want to get in touch with me? Do it!