I love the web. Literally. Not surprisingly, the questions that flash in my mind every time I visit a website are:
- “How was it built?”;
- “Which technologies were used?”;
- “Which languages were used?”;
- “Why did they choose these colours?”;
- “How does the structure change when I resize the window?”;
- “Which fonts were used?”;
- “Does it respect a11y?”
Each time I was about to create my personal site, a certainty remained in my mind: to let people know how it had been created. Now this site is real, and I certainly don't give up on that. You can read about how I built this website on the About page.
If you have any other question, idea, advice, suggestion or if you want to simply say me something or get in touch with me, please: do it! You can find me on Twitter or you can e-mail me.